Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Family :)

Move over, Von Trapps.
These are my three youngest siblings; Gage, Quinlyn, and Rowan. They are basically amazing. I guess my relationship with them was best defined by Gagey when he was younger: We were asking him all these questions, like how old he was, how many people in his family, etc, etc. Everything was going well until we asked him how many sisters he had. "Two." 
"Two?" I asked, "Well, what are their names?"
"Rowan and Quinlyn."
"Well, what about me??"
"You're not a sister!"
"What?? Then what am I?"
"You're Brennan."
:)
That about explains it. With ten, thirteen, and fifteen years between us, respectively, I think it is sometimes hard for them to think of me as a sister. Not a sister, but not a mom. More like a live-in babysitter :) Just kidding. I love those kids so much.

Mi familia!
I think I took this picture (on my phone, so that explains how super clear it is... ) the night before I left for college the first time. I can't even describe how much I love my family. We are the biggest goofs on the planet. We're not normal, but who has more fun than weirdos? Idiots. But that's a family joke for another time :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO BOISE IDAHO!

I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to Idaho's capital. Counting occasions and not separate...