Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hello, Hello!

All right. I'm here. I'll be completely honest: I don't have a blog yet because I could never really figure out the appeal or the actual science behind them. But, I do love reading other people's blogs, and, they seem like they can be really cool things. So, we'll try it out. See how it goes. I'm pretty excited about being able to post pictures and add stories with them.

So...I guess we'll start with a few basics. That's me, up there on the fish bench. I'm currently a Sophomore at Brigham Young University-Idaho, majoring in Music Education, with an Orchestral emphasis. I play the cello. I love the cello. As soon as I have a good picture of my cello, I will definitely post it. I mean, he is a major part of my life :)  And I love that. Oh, and I absolutely love music. I'm a tennis addict. But more about all the things I love--and hate--later.

I guess this is enough for an initial salutation. I'm excited to start my adventure in this blog world. So excited, in fact, that I'll make you a few promises:
#1: The posts on this blog will be random
#2: Sometimes, there will be posts everyday, sometimes there will be more than one post per day, sometimes there won't be a post for a couple weeks, or months.
#3: I'll try my best to be creative, but, yeah..we'll see how that goes..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO BOISE IDAHO!

I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to Idaho's capital. Counting occasions and not separate...