Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh

Kellen Maxwell, Fall 2009


This is a picture from my first semester....Kellen, Angela, and I were hanging at the Snow, and decided to get Chinese food. Well, things were going really well until Kellen unwittingly picked up a packet of Wasabi sauce, and applied a liberal amount to his food. That went over fine, but he went to take a bite or lick the excess off his hands or something, and the result was this face :) Apparently he didn't realize what the sauce was....We busted up. It is still one of my favorite pictures ever!! It will be forever known as the "Wasabi Face." :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO BOISE IDAHO!

I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to Idaho's capital. Counting occasions and not separate...