Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate

I hate them. Absolutely hate them. Big ones, small ones, medium ones; I don't care. I see no point in them. HATE them.

I don't hate these as much but I still don't like them. What are you doing in my ocean?? Get out!! :)


I hate the taste, I hate the smell...I mostly hate the fact that this food still looks like what it was before it was dead. Do you know what I mean? The crab you eat looks like the crab you'd find in the ocean. Tell me where you would ever see a little mini-cow in between hamburger buns. Exactly.



Okay, this one might seem strange, but I hate ET. I don't remember how old I was when I first saw the movie, but for some reason, my dislike of this wrinkly little creepy thing has always been intense. He's creepy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO BOISE IDAHO!

I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to Idaho's capital. Counting occasions and not separate...