Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

This is my beautiful mommy :) I thought a lot about this day in the Picture-a-Day thing, and, even though there are so many people who are important to me (enough to fill up quite a few posts) and who I couldn't imagine my life without, I had to give this one up to my mama.

Basically, my mom's awesome. She's one of my best friends and such an amazing example for me. We have lots of deep chats and belly-aching giggle fests and inside jokes and rants and similar tastes and opinions....In fact, we joke all the time that we share a brain. :) She'll listen to my music-nerdy comments and tennis-obsessed rants. We text each other all the time. I'm just one of those lucky girls whose mom is also my best friend, and I really think that's made such a difference in my life :) Don't get me wrong, we fight, just like every other mother/daughter on the planet. But at the end of the day, she's still my awesome (and cool ;) ) mom and I, honestly, couldn't imagine life without her :) Love you, mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO BOISE IDAHO!

I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to Idaho's capital. Counting occasions and not separate...