Sunday, February 27, 2011

Way Too Much Sarcasm in One Apartment :)

I love my roommates. Seriously. This is the first semester that I have really been able to say I love all of my roommates. We're a crazy, loud, obnoxious bunch...but we love each other :)

Today after church, we decided we were going to finally take our roommate pictures...way long over due. It was basically awesome. We were freezing, tired, out of control, and BABY WE LIKED IT. But we got some really good shots :) Here's some of my favorites:
Kelsey, me, Natalie, Tori, Chanel, and Kelly
Me and my awesome roommate, Kelsey!

We look like the cover art for a totally awesome girls band... :)
Tie dye!!!!

I've had such a blast living with these girls! We have so many inside jokes together, and have spent so many nights on the kitchen floor or dying with laughter in the living room. I'm going to remember this group of girls and all the fun we had for a very long time!

Love you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO BOISE IDAHO!

I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to Idaho's capital. Counting occasions and not separate...