Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

Vanessa Freebairn Smith

So the only modification I have to make on this Picture-A-Day day is this: for only one day??? Why not more? Why not forever???

That, up there, is a picture of Vanessa Freebairn Smith, a professional female cellist, and she basically lives the life I would love to have. Don't worry if you've never heard of her; I probably wouldn't have either, if it wasn't for this:

I guess now you can guess why I'd kill to live her life for even one day. Basically, I think she has the greatest job ever. She is an incredibly talented cellist (I'd kill for her vibrato and tone). You can hear her on countless albums of pop stars, movie scores, and classical quartets. She gets to travel the world playing music. Plus she often gets to travel the world with Josh Groban and collaborate on music with him. I'm not really seeing a bunch of downsides here.

Trade me, Vanessa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO BOISE IDAHO!

I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to Idaho's capital. Counting occasions and not separate...