Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory

Elise Olney, Sarah Arnesen, me, Brother Tueller, Kellen Maxwell, & David Clay

So, my first question is: how on earth do you choose ONE pictures of a favorite memory???

This photo was taken somewhere in the state of Washington at the end of BYU-I Sinfonietta's Northwest tour in April of 2010. This was the cello section, with Brother Tueller (or conductor and cello professor), that went on tour. It is hard to accurately describe how much I love all the people in this photo. They're part of my cello family and people I look up to in so many ways. Tour (which I'll do a post about later when I get everything together..) was one of the best experiences of my life so far. I love travelling, and on this tour, I was able to travel with people I love, through beautiful areas, playing gorgeous music every night...well, it was just kind of a dream :) This picture was taken after our final concert, the night before we headed back to Rexburg. Like I said earlier, I don't know if this is my absolute favorite memory..but, then, how do you choose a favorite memory?? Anyway...this one comes pretty darn close :)


And as far as the picture-a-day thing goes, I consder this one a win, because it was so fun to look back through years of pictures/memories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO BOISE IDAHO!

I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to Idaho's capital. Counting occasions and not separate...