Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with five facts

I found this idea on another blog and thought it looked like fun! Every day for a month, you post a picture that fits the description of the day. I figured that, since it's a new year, I'd play catch-up with days 1-3 and then go on from there. :) Just looking through the list, I can tell there are going to be a few for which I'm going to post multiple pictures, and, just as a disclaimer, the posts will vary between being very serious or unbelievably silly. :) Fair warning.
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with five facts


Fact #1: I love music.
Fact #2: Beauty and the Beast is my all-time favorite movie and always will be.
Fact #3: I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Fact #4: I am addicted to tennis.
Fact #5: I can be very intense with things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO BOISE IDAHO!

I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to Idaho's capital. Counting occasions and not separate...