Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the craziest things with

This is not only a picture of someone I do the craziest things with; this is also a picture of one of the crazy things we've done!
That is Kelsey, my roommate and one of my best friends. This picture has a pretty good story attached with it. See, one night we decided to have a little movie night, and, well, one thing led to another and what ended up happening was that most of the people who were able to come weren't super fond of us...Anyway, to make a longish story short, we ended up leaving early, laughing our heads off at how the night had turned out. Instead of going home and hanging around by ourselves, we decided to go on an adventure :) We got in Kelsey's car and drove out to St. Anthony, a teeny tiny town near Rexburg where, get this, if you get off the freeway, you can't actually get back on in the same spot! We ended up driving around and finding a dark little park by some waterfalls, with a little patio style swing nearby, and an "IDAHO" sign. It probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, wandering around an unfamiliar town at 1130pm, but it was sure fun!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO BOISE IDAHO!

I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to Idaho's capital. Counting occasions and not separate...