Sunday, February 27, 2011

I just don't even freaking care...

So I was looking through some pictures last night, and found this one:

David Clay, Heather Harrast Spiel, and me

I love these two! This picture is from Fall 2009, my first semester of college. It was right near the end of the semester, and I think the three of us were spending a late night at the Snow, studying up for finals. Heather and I were so exhausted and David put our slap-happiness to good use! We were cracking up the whole night! At one point, Heather and I were discussing something, and David goes, out of the blue, "You know what? I just don't even freaking care!" We looked up, surprised--and realized he had been talking to himself about his homework. It was the funniest thing and became a long-running joke. :) 

I love this picture because it reminds me of that night and of my good friends Heather and David. I can't believe how much is changed: Heather's been married since this summer, and David recently got engaged!

Well, you know what? I just don't even freaking care!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO BOISE IDAHO!

I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to Idaho's capital. Counting occasions and not separate...