Monday, February 28, 2011

100 Loves/25 Am's

I found this on Facebook. It's kind of an interesting way to get to know a few things about someone.
You first write 100 "I Loves" and then 25 "I Am's"
1. I love music!!!!!!
2. I love the gospel
3. I love to read. But I don't only love reading, I love books. I love holding a book in my hand and turning the pages and everything... :)
4. I love thunder/lightning storms and the smell of rain :)
5. I love crying until I laugh
6. I love driving. Whenever I need to think, I just go for a drive
7. I love tennis!!!
8. I love my family! they're crazy, strange, and the best friends I have :)
9. I love my friends and the random, laugh-til-your-face-hurts times we have
10. I love laughing until I cry
11. I love Jane Austen
12. I love fruit snacks
13. I love my cello :)
14. I love the ocean!
15. I love temples
16. I love Phineas & Ferb and VeggieTales
17. I love when my mom and I are on the same brainwave :) (which is..um...almost always)
18. I love Pandora.com
19. I love boating and the warm summer days on the river
20. I love small towns :)
21. I love tradition and culture
22. I love big cities!
23. I love film score
24. I love pillow pets :)
25. I love when my younger siblings give me a kiss/hug for no reason
26. I love when you find a piece of music that gives you goosebumps :)
27. I love the July 24th celebrations in Kanosh
28. I love my cello family :)
29. I love the lights on Temple Square
30. I love fairs and rodeos!
31. I love football!
32. I love being half Hispanic
33. I love Josh Groban :)
34. I love mismatched socks
35. I love getting letters, emails, and text messages
36. I love playing in a symphony
37. I love the memories listening to Journey gives me :)
38. I love British Columbia, Canada and Anacortes, WA
39. I love odd creatures like giraffes, platypus (es? ii? people? :) ), penguins, hedgehogs, ostriches, walruses, kangaroos, starfish, sea horses, etc, etc
40. I love the smell of my truck, Bob
41. I love newly-shaved legs :) haha
42. I love M*A*S*H
43. I love New York City, Seattle WA, and Los Angeles CA.
44. I love Gilmore Girls and Glee
45. I love our flag
46. I love Buble and Groban, Jonas and Gaga, Journey and Queen, Williams and Zimmer, Bach and Haydn, Reik and Camila, Apocalyptica and Yo Yo Ma, Rascal Flatts and Garth Brooks, Usher and Juanes
47. I love hearing Rafael Nadal talk and watching him play :)
48. I love pretending the colored squares in the supermarket are the only safe places from the sharks/lava/etc

49. I love any moment when people band together; you know, chills moments :)
50. I love deep conversations and debates
51. I love Band of Brothers
52. I love horses
53. I love the Olympics!
54. I love my stuffed animal, Bunny (Blackberry) :)
55. I love the Australian Open, the French Open, Wimbledon, the US Open, the World Cup, and the Super Bowl
56. I love fairness and equality
57. I love looking at pictures
58. I love green bananas (yellow ones are way too mushy!!)
59. I love GOOD Mexican food
60. I love watching and listening to snow fall
61. I love Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, John Isner, and Andy Roddick :)
62. I love Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, White Christmas, Singing in the Rain, It's a Wonderful Life, Abbott & Costello, An American in Paris, & John Wayne movies
63. I love SeaWorld
64. I love travelling!!!!! (but I don’t love packing/unpacking)
65. I love the mountains
66. I love Spanish, Australian, British, Scottish, and Irish accents :)  
67. I love languages!
68. I love to dream
69. I love shooting stars
70. I love old, classic cars
71. I love how huggable cellos and double basses are :)
72. I love miniature things! mustard bottles, cans of beans, mayonnaise, soda, markers, pencils, violins, cars, cellos, etc etc
73. I love it when I can see the complete double rainbow
74. I love bonfires
75. I love Shakespeare
76. I love phrases that remind me of songs
77. I love road trips with good people
78. I love Mannheim Steamroller
79. I love seeing the Pig on the Mountain that lets me know I'm almost in Kanosh
80. I love personalities :)
81. I love bolillo y tomate sandwiches!
82. I love sitting outside on summer nights, just talking
83. I love grand pianos
84. I love the musical Wicked!
85. I love my orange iPod, camera, music bag, cello case, cello, and car
86. I love the movie Beauty and the Beast!!!
87. I love Redlight/Greenlight, Mother May I?, 123 Around the Corner, Ghost in the Graveyard, Carlot, Run Sheepy Run, Red Rover, Fruitbasket, & Duck Duck Goose
88. I love good ol’ Cowboy manners :)
89. I love hugs
90. I love the beautiful cookie jars my Grandpa O makes
91. I actually really love the sport of curling
92. I love the glowy stars and shapes you can put on the ceiling
93. I love the 4th of July parade in Rupert and the Fair Week parade in Burley
94. I love The Shop :)
95. I love bright colored toenails (though I don't love feet)
96. I love sharpened colored pencils (or normal pencils or crayons...)
97. I love love :)
98. I love jackets and sweats
99. I love Tennis Tiffany’s bluntness :)
100. I love life :)


25 Am's
1. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
2. I am a musician and, more importantly, a cellist :)
3. I am a person who cares way too much
4. I am very afraid of the dark
5. I am tennis-obsessed
6. I am the oldest of 5 kids
7. I am stubborn
8. I am bad at long-distance relationships
9. I am a person who will stand up for what I believe in
10. I am someone who seeks & craves deep connections with other people
11. I am a mutt (as far as heritage goes) and I love it :)
12. I am passionate, and when I get into something—whether it’s music or tennis or curling or a book or movie or TV show--I get into it good
13. I am okay by myself and surrounded by people
14. I am an English-language Nazi (thanks mom)
15. I am the owner of a huge pair of feet.
16. I am someone who cries easily during movies
17. I am a listener
18. I am not someone who shares serious things often
19. I am a 19 yr old who still loves my “security Bunny”
20. I am someone who can see all sides of an issue
21. I am, unfortunately, an occasional skeptic
22. But, I am also a helpless optimistic
23. I am not afraid to be honest; I don’t like hurting people’s feelings accidentally
24. I am a total nerd
25. I am someone who absolutely loves to laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO BOISE IDAHO!

I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to Idaho's capital. Counting occasions and not separate...