Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

These are my incredible parents :)

Since the beginning of my senior year in high school, the number and identity of the people I have "been closest with the longest" has changed drastically. That happens, you know, with people whom you aren't related to. That's why the two people I have been closest with the longest are most definitely those two goofballs in that picture up there.

I have been incredibly blessed to have the parents that I have. They are truly my best friends. I consider myself one of those lucky kids who has a really good relationship with my parents. They are still the people who give me the best advice. I can talk with them about anything; from politics to movies to random things to spiritual matters to really serious issues. Basically, I've known these people for 19 years and they still put up with me! Love you, mom and dad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO BOISE IDAHO!

I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to Idaho's capital. Counting occasions and not separate...