Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die

No, I don't want to go to space. I want to travel the world, and this was the only way I could think of to photograph it.

Before I die, I want to travel the world. All of it. I want to see as much as I possibly can. I have it all planned out; first, I'll start with visiting the city/country of every Grand Slam tournament location--New York (again), London, Paris, and Melbourne-- and then move outward from there. I love learning about other cultures and meeting new people...plus, as mentioned before, I love travelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO BOISE IDAHO!

I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to Idaho's capital. Counting occasions and not separate...