Thursday, September 1, 2011

Song Challenge, Track 3: Song(s) That Make You Sad

"And So It Goes"
-Billy Joel



"Why"
-Rascal Flatts


"Tonight I Wanna Cry"
-Keith Urban


"The Green Mile"
-Thomas Newman

"If I Didn't Believe in You"
-from The Last 5 Years
(I like the album version better)

"Empty Chairs at Empty Tables"
-from Les Miserables

"Some Things Are Meant to Be"
-from Little Women

"If I Can't Love Her"
-from Beauty and the Beast

"The Eternal Vow"
-Yo-Yo Ma, from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon


"More Than a Memory"
-Garth Brooks

"Probably Wouldn't Be This Way"
-LeAnn Rimes


"Holdin On"
-Rascal Flatts


"Mi Mancherai"
-Josh Groban
(violinist on album is Joshua Bell, but I like this artist's interpretation of it better)


"At This Moment"
-Michael Buble


"Vole"
-Celine Dion


(a few others on my list that I couldn't find YouTube vids for)
(YouTube let me down. I know, right???)
"Mr. Midnight"
"Learning to Live Again"
-Garth Brooks

"When I Look At You"
-from The Scarlet Pimpernel



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO BOISE IDAHO!

I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to Idaho's capital. Counting occasions and not separate...