Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Song Challenge, Track 2: Song(s) That Make You Happy

So much love.
"Some call it sick, but I call it WEAK, yeah yeah yeah."

For all the ego-maniacs out there.

I mean...come on. Random much?

Run and tell that!

Kevin Bacon. Kenny Loggins.
Need I say more?

:)






You've gotta wait for the best part! The radio never plays it!


Inolvidable.


And I know someday it'll all work out...


"When you sell it with a smile :) "







What we all want, really. 




I could--and probably will--think of a million more that could fit this description, but if I waited until I was completely satisfied, this post would be a million years long. So..yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO BOISE IDAHO!

I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to Idaho's capital. Counting occasions and not separate...