Friday, September 2, 2011

Song Challenge, Track 7: Song(s) That You Know All the Words To

"We Didn't Start the Fire"
-Billy Joel
Okay, to be honest, I'd probably have to do a little review before I tested on it or anything, but I pretty much know it all.


"La Camisa Negra"
-Juanes
Thank you, Mrs. Ronquillo!
9th grade Spanish class project.
Oh yeah.


"Carrying the Banner"
-Newsies
I. Love. This. Movie.
This was, like, one of 2 movies my brother and I repeatedly rented when we were kids.
"How'd ya sleep, Jack?"
"On me back, Mush."
Classic.

"Bohemian Rhapsody"
-Queen
Really, who doesn't know all the words to this song?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO BOISE IDAHO!

I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to Idaho's capital. Counting occasions and not separate...