Monday, July 11, 2011

A Bunny on Stilts!

Tuesday morning, the day after July 4th, I got up, packed my car up, and drove back to Rexburg.

I dropped my things off at my apartment, and drove to school.

I went to work, practiced a little...

...then I packed up my car and drove to Logan with two of my closest friends.






I love these two.
Words really can't describe how much they mean to me.


I mean, this trip down to Logan (about 5-ish hours, all told) was FULL of examples of this.
I know I can always count on these two to make me laugh, to take care of me, to have serious discussions, to be honest, and to have my back.

I also know that I can count on quick-subject changes.

From funny, to serious, to platonic, to doctrinal, to silly, to potentially-awkward, there is literally no subject that's really off-limit.

And I love it.

They are both such blessings in my life.
And I will miss them like crazy when they go.

But in the meantime, here's to more spur-of-the-moment trips, full of laughs, Rolos, bunnies on stilts and Jack in the Box :)





2 comments:

  1. ok. I loved this post. like the pictures? who do you hang out with? those kids look nuts! I LIKE THEM! I am SO glad I went with you guys that day. I feel so much closer to you both!
    Eureka- we need a cooler with otter pops, rolos and other treats......

    I can not wait.
    And I am excited to read your posts about our trip to California.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just write so beautifully. That is all. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

I'M GOING TO BOISE IDAHO!

I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to Idaho's capital. Counting occasions and not separate...