Friday, May 27, 2011

What, exactly, is "normal" ??


Five bucks says I know more unique people than you do.
Before you even try to refute that, let me show you a few videos that will definitely change your mind.

So it was my good friend, Spencer's, birthday, and to celebrate, a group of us (me, Naomi, Colin, Dan, & Matt) decide to take him out for ice cream later that night. To make a long story short, the Campbells, me, Spencer, and Matt ended up getting to the ice cream place first, waiting for Dan to meet up with us. We were nearly done, when Dan walks in--with an accordian. In front of us and everyone else in the place, Dan proceeds to serenade Spencer with one of the best renditions of Happy Birthday known to man. (I don't actually have that video, I wasn't quick enough, but Naomi does, and maybe I can get it from her.)

From there on, the night just deteriorated. Or got a million times better. Whatever.



Okay. I'll apologize right now for any fingers that get in the way of the camera lense, and for the shakiness; A) it was cold, and B) I was laughing super hard.

A little after Naomi and Colin had to leave for the store, we decided we just had to share Dan/Spencer/Matt's talent with others. Soo...we went to the gas station.





Then Matt proved he could still do really well without this whole "college-education" thing.


Best. Street Performer. Ever.
Just saying.

You still wanna challenge my initial statement?
Try it. But I want video proof.

I love my friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO BOISE IDAHO!

I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to Idaho's capital. Counting occasions and not separate...