Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ugh. Let me out of here.






































Sooo.... I love the ocean. A lot.

It was by far one of the best parts about living in Southern California.
Definitely one of the best parts of all those high school orchestra trips to Cali.
And one of the many many incredible things about the tour through British Columbia, Canada, and Washington state.

The ocean is incredible. It's an instant tranquilizer and stabilizer for me, every single time. I just love it.

Guess what?
Idaho's landlocked.


Rexburg is especially landlocked. At least in Burley, we had the 'mighty Snake River' (seriously, I'm pretty sure that's how every event advertises it). In Rexburg, we don't even have a good river.

Usually this isn't too big of a problem. I mean, it's frustrating, but I've lived in Idaho long enough to accept it--grudgingly. But last night, the distance from Rexburg to the ocean was just too much to take.

Well. Suffice it to say that whenever I'm done here in Southeastern Idaho, I'm getting myself on a coast as soon as possible. I don't care if it's east, west, north, south. I'm gonna be there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO BOISE IDAHO!

I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to Idaho's capital. Counting occasions and not separate...