Friday, March 18, 2011

"Oh, she's cute all right...but she's a pill!"

What can I say about this movie, other than I LOVE IT. I mean, it's super cute & has Tom Hanks (being super cute) in it. It has great quotes and Meg Ryan's character owns a bookstore, one of my top ideal jobs. (Yup, I'm not only a music nerd, but a total bookworm.)

Anyway. I mostly wanted to blog about this because--well, I really love this movie--of this quote:

"People are always telling you that change is a good thing. But all they're really saying is that something you didn't want to happen--at all-- has happened."

I don't even really know why. It just...struck a chord with me, I guess. I guess because I usually don't mind change, but when I do mind it, it's because of this; because something has happened that I didn't want to happen. At all.

I dont know. It's not deep or anything, but I like it.

Plus, any chance I get to blog about You've Got Mail is a chance I've gotta take, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO BOISE IDAHO!

I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to Idaho's capital. Counting occasions and not separate...