Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November 15

Music that seems to resonate with your very core.
That gets inside you.
That makes your heart want to sing
or cry
or laugh.

Music that makes you ache.
That heals you when you didn't know you were hurting.
That surrounds that corner of your soul you didn't know was lonely
or alone
or afraid.

Music that gives you strength.
That inspires you forward.
That makes you want to fly
or try
or leap.

Music that would be warm honey
or fuzzy socks;
thick caramel
or heavy quilts;
if it were tangible.

Music that enfolds you in its layers.
That leaves you curious
or content
or restless.


That is what I am grateful for today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO BOISE IDAHO!

I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to Idaho's capital. Counting occasions and not separate...